Home Comfort Collection: Enroll now and have one less thing to worry about!
Your home’s heating and air conditioning systems is what keeps your family comfortable, but you rarely notice them until they stop working correctly.
At One Hour we know every homeowner and every home itself is different. As a service partner of Direct Energy, we are proud to offer our customers a Home Comfort Collection, which is a protection plan designed to fit your home’s needs.
Comfort Club Membership Program
What would happen if you never changed the oil in your car? Or, what if you never checked your car’s tires for wear? Like your car, your home’s cooling and heating system requires regular maintenance and service to operate safely and efficiently. Without it, serious problems can develop, causing you a great deal of damage to repair.
The One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning maintenance agreement, Comfort Club, provides you with regular system checks. It’s a bi-annual planned check-up and service. The maintenance completed is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance and surpasses the recommendations set forth from the Department of Energy and most utility companies. A Comfort Club agreement will keep your system running at its peak.
What would happen if you never changed the oil in your car? Or, what if you never checked your car’s tires for wear? Just like your car, your home’s cooling and heating system requires regular maintenance and service to operate safely and efficiently. Without it annual home maintenance, serious problems can develop and cause a great deal of damage.
The One Hour Maintenance Agreement, called Comfort Club, provides you with regular system checks. Comfort Club is a planned, bi-annual check-up and service program. The maintenance completed is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance. It also surpasses the recommendations set forth from the Department of Energy and most utility companies. A Comfort Club agreement will keep your system running smoothly and efficiently all year round.
As a Comfort Club member, you’ll receive:
- AC Maintenance – One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation of your air conditioner, plus one safety check, usually in the early spring or summer.
- Furnace Maintenance – One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation of your furnace, plus one safety check, usually in the fall or winter.
Membership highlights include:
- System Lifespan – Your system can last up to twice as long when you are a Comfort Club member. That is like getting two air conditioners and two furnaces for the price of one. The annual service you receive as part of your Comfort Club membership can double the remaining life of your air conditioner and furnace.
- Save Money and Be “Green” – Your savings on utility bills can easily pay for this annual service. It is the closest thing to a guaranteed profit investment. Not only will you be saving money, but you will also be conserving our planet.
- Breakdown-Free Guarantee – One Hour Annual service reduces the likelihood of an appliance breakdown and club members receive a reduced diagnostic fee and a 15% discount on all repairs.
- Premier Client Rewards – As a Comfort Club member you will enjoy special privileges such as priority appointment scheduling.
- Inflation Protection – Comfort Club membership is available for a low monthly fee. Check with your service technician about how you can save with our Comfort Club membership.
The right plan for every home.
When you invest in a new house, you should protect that asset with an annual maintenance plan. While your newer air conditioning and heating systems are at less risk of breaking down, regular maintenance is critical to increase its lifespan and reduce energy bills. With 15% off repairs, and two annual system checkups, the Heating & Cooling Maintenance Essentials Plan is perfect for just the right amount of coverage.
Problems with your heating or cooling system can be scary, stressful and even dangerous during months of extreme weather. Heating & Cooling Repair & Maintenance Essentials provides worry-free coverage for inconvenient repairs. We can get your heating or cooling equipment back up and running quickly, safely and efficiently.
The age of your heating and cooling system isn’t the only factor to take into consideration when deciding if you need to replace the system. If your system frequently breaks down, it’s time to replace it. This is when you truly need the Heating & Cooling Repair & Maintenance Essentials PLUS plan which offers $500 credit towards system replacements, emergency service, and no service visit charges.