Heating systems are the backbone of every home. While they are complex, they are also very beneficial. These delicate systems require careful and attentive installation in order to function properly in the long run. When you need heater installation service, it’s crucial to enlist the help of a company that will help you select the ideal system for your home.
At One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, we proudly offer heating installation to suit the needs of your family and your home. We serve individuals who live in and around the following Pennsylvania areas:
- Bucks County
Whether you need to replace your old heating system, switch up the type of system your home uses, or get heating installation service for a new home, we can offer assistance to accommodate your needs.
Our technicians, who have almost 35 years of experience, will give you all of the necessary information regarding your choice in addition to carefully installing the system you select.
There are four main types of heating systems that we install. Each one has its own qualities that suit specific preferences and environments. We offer heater installation service for the following systems:
Furnaces are powered by electricity, oil, or gas. Different models slightly vary, but most of them function under the same principles. Most furnaces are either a forced air or a natural gas/propane gas burner system, using either a blower fan or a draft inducer fan motor.
- Keep you comfortable through all seasons
- Energy efficient
Boilers are vessels that boil water or other fluids to turn them into steam. This vaporized fluid allows boilers to control water heating, central heating, and more. Steam, since it is denser than air and lighter than water, takes less effort to move. This results in heat moving smoothly through your home.
- One system instead of two
- Most homes need a water heating and a heating system. Boilers can do both jobs.
- Good for the environment
- Require less fuel than other systems
- Can burn renewable biomass fuels
- Energy efficient
- Less prone to breaking down than other systems (also making them more affordable)
- Run for at least 15 years or more
- Keep allergens down
Heat pumps can transfer heat from one room to another, making sure the whole house is at the same temperature. They transfer heat by circulating refrigerant through a cycle of evaporation and condensation.
- Since the heat pump cycle is reversible, pumps can offer heating and
- Save money and time
- Instead of making sure your heating system is prepared for winter, you can simply flip a switch, and your heat pump will be ready to produce cold air.
- Energy Efficient
- Eliminate the need for gas heating and take up to 30% less electricity than air conditioners
Thermostats maintain your desired temperature through the manual use of a control that is mounted to the wall. Simply press a button to make your house warmer or cooler. Thermostats are available as programmable and non-programmable models.
- Energy Efficiency/Save Money
- Programmable thermostats allow you to reduce your energy usage when you aren’t home. You can set the temperature to be cooler when you know that nobody will be in the house, saving you money on your energy bills.
With our heater installation service, you can select the system that you believe will benefit your home and your needs the most. By giving you information about all heating systems, we will help you determine which heating installation service is best for you. We offer heating installation throughout Bucks County, Churchville, Langhorne, Levittown, Newtown, Richboro, Yardley, and surrounding areas.
Call One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning today for timely, affordable, and high-quality heater installation service.