The code of ethics by which we as a company and each of our service persons subscribe at all times is what sets us apart. When One Hour works on your HVAC, whether it’s a job large or small, you can rely on us to always follow these guidelines:
- Time – First and foremost, we respect our customers’ time. We are “Always on time…or you don’t pay a dime!®” No questions asked.
- Integrity – We are forthright and truthful in our dealings with customers, employees, vendors and other stakeholders. We keep our promises and right any wrongs that may come up.
- Respect for the Law – We adhere to all governing laws, regulations and ordinances that pertain to the HVAC industry as prescribed by federal, state, municipal and county governments. We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all laws governing a privately held business. Safety for you and our employees is number one, and following the rules is a good way to stay safe.
- Excellence – We design, install, service and repair HVAC systems and parts in strict accordance with the highest industry standards. Excellence is our standard, and we never fall below the bar.
- Safety & Reputation – We maintain a clean, safe, respectable and reputable place of business that reflects the high standards of the One Hour brand.
- Teamwork – We support each member of the team to strengthen the brand and build successful long-term relationships.
- Service – We maintain the highest degree of customer service to encourage repeat business and enduring relationships with our customers.
- Respect for Others – We treat our customers, fellow employees and other industry professionals with the utmost respect.
- Privacy – We show the greatest respect for the sanctity of our customers’ homes and their privacy.
- Competition – We value fair competition. We advertise, promote and market our brand fairly and accurately and in a manner that reflects the high standards of the One Hour brand.
Have an HVAC problem? Contact One Hour today and we’ll get the job done quickly and properly!