For many homeowners, boilers are a reliable way to keep your home heated and cozy during the frigid winter months in Pennsylvania. We all know how cold it can get here in Bucks County, PA, during the winter, often reaching below zero degrees Fahrenheit. That is why it is very important to keep your indoor environment regulated.
A boiler installation provides you with many benefits in regards to how you heat your home in Montgomery County, PA. A boiler is a closed vessel where water or other fluid is essentially boiled, turning it into steam. (When it is not boiled, it is usually referred to as a furnace). The heated or vaporized fluid leaves the boiler for use in many heating applications like water heating, central heating, boiler-based power generation, cooking and sanitation. Because steam is a light, cheap and safe medium, it is a more viable option. Steam is denser than air and lighter than water, taking much less effort to move.
We offer professional boiler installation for homes throughout Bucks County, PA, and Montgomery County, PA, including Levittown, PA, Yardley, PA, and other nearby towns.
Advantages of Boiler Installation
There are several perks to boilers for Bucks County, PA, residents that make them superior to traditional heating systems:
- You have one system instead of two. Instead of a water heater and a heating system, your boiler is capable of doing both.
- Boilers are greener. Gaining popularity recently, boilers can burn renewable biomass fuels such as wood and save on fuel costs for homeowners in more rural areas. Even boilers that rely on traditional fuels such as gas or propane are considered greener than many other types of heaters because they require less fuel.
- Boilers are highly efficient. Boilers use a closed loop system in which most of the heat is extracted from the steam. After that, it simply returns to a liquid state, falling back down the pipes to the boiler where it can be boiled again. When the water arrives, it is already fairly warm; therefore, the boiler hardly has to work in order to heat it once again. Boilers manufactured in the last decade are significantly more efficient than their predecessors for even greater savings on home energy costs.
- Boilers are dependable. Because they are less prone to breaking down, boilers are more affordable than many other heating systems in the long run. A properly-maintained boiler should run efficiently for at least 15 years or more, giving homeowners a good return on their investment.
- Boilers keep allergens down. If you have allergies, boilers do not contribute to the indoor air pollution as they are dust-free. This makes a boiler a more practical option than a furnace or heat pump for allergy sufferers in Montgomery County, PA.
Why You Need Us
When you work with our technicians, you can be confident the installation will be completed correctly every step of the way. Once you request an appointment with us, we will first come to your home in Levittown, PA, or Yardley, PA, to determine the correct size boiler you will need in relation to the square footage of your home. If the size of the boiler is too small, you will, unfortunately, experience subpar performance in regards to your heating. If the size is too large, however, you will experience frequent short cycles that put unnecessary wear and tear on the unit. At One Hour, we take the time to properly size your heater and present you with the best options to fit the size of your home and your budget.
We have a lineup of top manufacturers to provide a long lifespan for your boiler. With our knowledgeable technicians, your boiler installation will be durable and reliable, lasting for decades with regular maintenance.
For a boiler installation in Yardley, PA, from a company you can trust, be sure to contact our experts at One Hour. We will work with you to help you make an informed decision about your investment. Through each boiler installation and furnace installation, we always arrive on time, completing the project quickly and proficiently for ultimate satisfaction.
If your boiler in Levittown, PA, ever breaks down, our trained and certified technicians can handle any repairs or replacements that you may need. We offer heater repair to take care of all of your needs. Our top priority is always customer service, and we’re intent on keeping your home at the right temperature all year round.
Annual maintenance and tune-ups are required to ensure the dependability of your system. Our maintenance agreements are available for you to avoid costly repairs and damages. Please contact us today and let our technicians install your heating system in Bucks County, PA. We proudly serve the following communities:
- Levittown, PA
- Yardley, PA
- Glenside, PA
- Elkins Park, PA
- Churchville, PA
- Richboro, PA
- Villanova, PA
- ..and other neighboring areas in Bucks County, PA, and Montgomery County, PA